Who I do discriminate against, are bad tenants
It makes good business sense to be biased and to discriminate, you will thank yourself later if you do.
I vow to discriminate against:
- Those who do not pay their rent on time
- Those who do not look after the property – this includes making piles of rubbish inside and outside the property
- Those who annoy the neighbours
- Those who have no consideration at all
- Those who damage the fixtures and features
- Those who think cleanliness is overrated
- Those who don’t earn enough money to pay the rent
- Those who have a spotty work history – who can’t hold down a job for more than 3 months
What is your list? Who do you discriminate against?