So you are considering buying an investment property – good choice! It can feel overwhelming with all the numbers to keep in mind – Do I have enough money? How much money will I make? How much rent to charge? There are a lot of free calculators online that will help you give you an idea of the numbers. I would recommend if this is your first time out, that you develop your team who will be able to give you full and complete advice on what to do.
But here is a collection of various calculators that might help you decide on taking that first step.
- Can I afford and Investment Property? Calculator From: yourmortgage.com.au
- Can I afford and Investment Property? Calculator From: yourinvestmentpropertymag.com.au
- Investment property Cashflow Calculator From: smartline.com.au
- Investment Property Purchase Calculator From: ssfs.com.au
- Investment Property Calculator From: mortgagehouse.com.au
- Negative Gearing Tax Calculator From: mybank.com.au
- Negative Gearing Calculator From: dolmanbateman.com.au
Have you used an online calculator before? Did it help you with any decisions you had to make?